Important First Date Questions
First dates can really be nerve wrecking especially if you don't really know the person you are going on a date with and while first date are the beginning of an actual relationship. One can also say first dates are like mini-interviews whether we like to admit it or not. Most people think about the clothes they are going to wear (which is not a bad thing) and not ways to start a conversation.
The best way to ensure you keep the conversation going is to ask your date question although one can not say if others are comfortable with casual conversation, Well without further ado let get into it.
2. Where did you go to school?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What is your social life like?
6. What are your goals in life?
6. What are your friends like?
7. What are some of your pet peeves?
8. What is your biggest fear?
10. What is your favourite food?
11. What is your dream job?
12. What would your perfect vacation look like?
13. What is the craziest thing you've ever done ?
14. What is your favourite drink?
15. Who is your favourite artist?
16. Who is your favourite actor or actress?
17. Who is your favourite author?
18. What are you most grateful for?
19. Among family and friends, what are you best known for?
20. Are you more an indoor or outdoor person?
21. What is your favourite international food?
22. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
23. What amazing adventure have you been on?
24. What type of movies do you enjoy?
25. What is on your bucket list?
26. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
27. Do you have a special place you like to visit regularly?
28. What type of music are you into?
29.if you could only eat one thing for the of your life, what would it be?
30. Where is the strangest place you have ever been to?
31. Which country do you never want to visit?
32. What wrong assumption do people make about you?
33. Do you prefer teamwork or you like to work alone?
34. Would you like to be famous? (if yes what would you want to be famous for? If no why not?
35. What is your favourite ice cream flavor?
36. What is the most interesting fact about you?
37. What do you enjoy doing for fun?
38. How do you feel about?(whatever you want to ask)
39. What are you looking for in a relationship?
40. Do you like reality TV shows?
42. What is the silliest fear you have?
43. What odd talent do you have?
45. What would like to learn more on, but you do not have enough time to study?
46. Where would you move if you could move anywhere in the world and still find a job and maintain a reasonable standard of living?
47. How much personal space do you need to be comfortable?
48. What is your favourite brand?
49. What is your favourite holiday?
50. What is the spontaneous thing you've done?
51. What is your go-to funny stories?
52. What would be your ideal best city to live in?
53.What is the best road trip you have been on?
55. What was your high school like?
56. What TV shows did you watch when you were a kid?
57. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
58. What is the worst advice someone has given you?
59. What are people most often surprised to learn about you?
60. What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever done just because you were bored?
61. How many other countries have you visited?
62. What is your favourite holiday?
63. Do you like to dance?
64. What was the last new thing you tried?
65. Who appeared from your parents taught you the most about life?
66. Would you rather have an incredibly fast car or incredibly fast internet speed?
67. What is your favourite quote or saying?
68. Who is your role model?
69. What odd talent do you have?
70. If you had three wishes what would you wish for?
For each and every questions you ask remember to answer them too, if you want you date to answer your questions and don't ask questions you are not comfortable with just because you want your date to answer them.