You like what you see?
Make sure to click follow and we'll update you about any new content!
1. Shower - When I shower I make sure that all the old tan I had on is scrubbed off and i am nice and exfoliated and clean ready for yet more tan.
2. Hair drying - Before applying tan obviously I have to dry my hair. So I blast over the roots and then blow-dry straight the rest of my hair and extensions with a size 15 head jog round brush and Yogi turbo hairdryer. < Link to buy.
3. Moisturise - before tanning I make sure all my body is smooth and prepare for application so I use simple's sensitive face moisuriser and then for my body I use the Vaseline spray and go in scent coconut
4. Tan - This step is my favourite! Using St. Tropez self tanning mousse, I tan my whole body using a tan mitt to protect my hands, and also use the excess of the tan from my body to do my face
5. Makeup - (eyes) I first do my eyebrows using KIKO no.02 eyebrow expert styling kit with a ZOEVA angled eyebrow brush. Then I clean up/neaten my eyebrows using healthy mix concealer.
Going off a simple, everyday eye-shadow look I will use the oh so special pallet by sleek and using the shades bow, the mail and boxed, I blend with a ZOEVA fluffy eye-shadow brush.
(Face) I first use the mattifying base primer by infallible to prepare my face before foundation. Then I apply Mac NC15 or Clinique beyond perfecting BP02 with the ZOEVA foundation brush. < Link to buy my brush set I tend not to use any powder on my face instead just brush over my face with a big fluffy brush, the one I use is by Barbara Daly.
I use NYX matte bronzer in colour medium with the same BD fluffy brush to contour my cheek bones forehead and sides of my nose.
To highlight around eye and upper cheek bone I use the Revolution vivid naked highlighter and apply with a regular fan brush.
Next I apply mascara, the one I use is lash sensation by
(Lips) to line my lips I use Levres contour edition by bourjois and the colour I most use is 01 Nude wave. To fill the inner lip I use many different lipsticks, my favourites are bourjois rouge edition colour 39 Pretty in nude and Rimmel colour 210 Mauvement. Also the two lip products I keep in my bag so that I can reapply when I am out are the clinique chubby stick colour 09 heaping hazelnut and NYX butter glass colour BLG 07
7. Hair - I usually just have my hair down and straighten it using the BaByliss Pro 235 straighteners < Link to buy straighteners. or I curl the ends using a BaByliss curling wand.
8.Clothes - For everyday wear I will match a pair of denim ripped jeans with a plain t-shirt and the same colour denim jacket, I will usually wear black boots or trainers with this outfit. For a more dressed down lounge look I will wear jogging leggings with a baggy jumper and trainers. For a formal look I will wear black jeans with knee high boots and a nice blouse or high neck top.